Lodging and Camping
Bear Paw Outdoor Adventure Resort located in northeastern Wisconsin offers a variety of options for vacation rentals and camping. Whether you are planning an outdoor adventure vacation or a weekend family getaway, we have a place for you. Perfect for your kayaking or rafting trip, you will find clean and comfortable accommodations. Relaxing and quiet, near White Lake and Boulder Lake, Nicolet-Chequamegon National Forest and the famous Wolf River.
Plan to stay in our cozy cabin rooms or our chalet style cabins with distinct rustic up north charm. Our campground offers fantastic sunsets, and access to many miles of biking and hiking trails. Our trail system leads to the Wolf River with a scenic 2 mile hike or bike ride.
Cabin Rooms: Choose from our 6 cozy cabin rooms each equipped with a bedroom, bathroom with shower, air conditioning, and coffee maker and outdoor deck.
Chalet Units: TThese newly constructed units are cozy and comfortable. Each has a Kitchen, Living room with gas fireplace, bedroom with queen, loft with 2 queen beds and a bathroom with shower.
There is a large covered front porch for relaxing.
Campsites: We have 14 beautifully situated new campsites on the ridge. 6 campers to a site, 2 night min on weekends. We have a shower house and flush toilets.
Group Campsite: Grassy open area for groups of 10 or more guests. Must be reserved.
Rustic Cabins: These lockable structures have wooden bunks. They have fire pits and picnic tables. Each of these small cabins also have room for a tent. You can have up to six people on site, with a tent. (no electric or heat, please bring your own sleeping pad, sleeping bag, etc.)
All of our lodging and camping require a 2 night minimum on weekends.
To make reservations:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-882-3502.
- We require 50% deposit with all reservations. Payable by check or credit card.
- You may cancel and receive a refund of deposit with a 21 day notice prior to arrival. A booking fee of $25 will be applied to all cancellations. If you should cancel after the 21 day period begins we can not refund any part of your deposit.
- Balance is payable in full upon arrival.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
Rates do not include sate and local sales tax 5.5%.
- A two-night minimum is required on weekends (Friday & Saturday nights).
- Check in is at 3:00p.m. and check out is at 11:00a.m.
- All of our buildings are smoke free